- August 20th, 2018Begin Accepting Entries for Bacardi Legacy Cruise Competition
- September 21st, 2018Last Day to Submit Entries for the Bacardi Legacy Cruise Competition
- October 8th, 2018Top 5 Bacardi Legacy Cruise cocktail entries announced
- February 2019Bacardi Legacy Cruise Competition Finals (in Puerto Rico)
- Spring 2019Bacardi Legacy Global Cocktail Competition Finals (in Amsterdam)
Top 20 Cruise Cocktail Recipes
USD $100 prize monies each
All five (5) Finalists
Accommodations in Puerto Rico for finals event
USD $1,000 prize monies
The 2019 BACARDI® Legacy Cruise Bartender of the Year
Accommodations and flight to Global Finals (location to be confirmed) and
USD $4,000 prize monies
Official Rules &
To participate in this competition, you must be 21 years of age or older, a non-US citizen, in the beverage department on a cruise or ferry line, and submit an original cocktail using either BACARDI® Superior, BACARDI® Gold, or BACARDI® 8.
Cocktails will be judged by a panel of renowned global brand ambassadors, mixologists, and industry leaders. Read more for further details.