In this fun and interactive class, you will learn how to create the perfect Mojito and Shaken Piña Colada while learning about the history of these cocktails as well as some cool bar tricks and skills. You'll start with a welcome cocktail at the Pavilion, visit the Family Museum and discover our history and the craft of making the world's most awarded rum. Then, a BACARDÍ specialist will lead you through mixing two classic rum cocktails. At the end, you'll have access to purchase Casa BACARDÍ Special Reserve, our exclusive premium rum, not found anywhere else in the world!
The Mixology Class is $60 + tax and includes:
- Welcome cocktail at the Pavilion.
- Trolley ride.
- Mixology class ingredients.
- Gift Shop visit.
- Spaces available per class: 15 | Open on Saturdays, at 1 pm & 3 pm.
- This tour experience is only available for adults of 18+ years old.
- The tour is offered in English. For Spanish tours, book a private tour. For details, please write us to email@example.com