BACARDI Rum Win Festival Tickets (CUPS) promotion – Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.)
3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com.
4. The Entry Period for the Promotion is: :
– Starting date : 00:00:01 (UK time) on 10th June 2022
– Closing date: 23:59:59 (UK time) on 31st August 2022.
5. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
6. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over.
7. The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
8. To take part in this Promotion entrants must go to www.bacardi.com/uk/en/campaigns/bacardilivenationcupsUK22, and complete the sign-up form in accordance with section 9 a) below, accurately.
9. Entrants will need to do the following, before the Closing Date:
a) Scan the QR code on Bacardi-branded festival cups.
b) Fill out the sign-up form available during the Entry Period.
c) Enter their full name, email address and choose the music festival (for summer 2023) that they would like to win a ticket for from the drop-down menu, out of: Parklife, cinch presents TRNSMT, Gopuff delivers Wireless Crystal Palace, Gopuff delivers Wireless Finsbury Park, Reading, Leeds, cinch presents Creamfields north.
e) Click submit.
10. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
11. Maximum of one entry per person.
12. Winners will be notified in September 2022 via email and will not need to take any action until April 2023, when they will be contacted again by Bacardi. This time, they will be prompted to reply to the email and confirm that they will be able to accept the Prize, as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
13. Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize(s) may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
16. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
Winner selection and notification
17. Upon submitting their answers and their personal information via the sign-up form on www.bacardi.com/uk/en/campaigns/bacardilivenationcupsUK22, during the Entry Period, participants will be automatically entered into the promotion. Winners will be selected at the end of the Entry Period, at random, from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date. There will be a maximum of 70 winners – split by available tickets by festival: 10x for Parklife, 10x cinch presents TRNSMT, 10x Gopuff delivers Wireless Finsbury Park, 10x Gopuff delivers Wireless Crystal Palace, 10x Reading, 10x Leeds, 10x cinch presents Creamfields North. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact each participant by email notifying them if they have won or lost by email after the 15th September 2022, according to the outcome of their result. All Prizes will be allocated by 31st October 2022. In both the ‘winner’ and ‘loser’ notification emails, there will be a link directing them to the Mixlab Shopify site, for an opportunity to purchase a personalised bottle of BACARDI Carta Blanca or BACARDI Spiced with a 10% discount code applied.
18. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a Prize is not redeemed within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Winners must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
19. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prize per winner is: 1x weekend ticket (including GA camping where relevant) to the chosen music festival (RRP £200-£350), delivered as an e-ticket via email or physical ticket in 2023. There will be a total of 70 tickets available during the Promotion Period. The prize will be 1x ticket for the festival indicated by the entrant in the sign-up form. No transport or accommodation costs are included.
21. The DOWHATMOVESYOU2022 discount code applies 10% off a personalised bottle of Bacardi Carta Blanca or Bacardi Spiced from the Mixlab website, with the normal shipping rates (£4.99) applied.
22. The Prizes will be sent electronically, via email. Some tickets may be despatched in physical form. Winners will be notified about their Prize in September-October 2022 via email. Winners will then receive a second email from Bacardi in April 2023 and will be prompted to reply within 14 days, to confirm that they will be able to accept the Prize. Their e-ticket will be sent via email (or in some cases a physical ticket will be sent in the post via Royal Mail or collected at Box Office).
23. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
24. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize. Winners are solely responsible for ensuring they are familiar with such third party terms and conditions, including, in particular, any applicable expiry dates.
25. Details of winners’ surname and county of residence will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prizes;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
28. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
29. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
31. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
32. By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2022. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
Promoter’s intellectual property
33. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promotion Application, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
34. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
35. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
36. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
37. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
38. Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from the UK and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.