Terms and conditions
This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
Promotion Period: Between 0:01 BST 01 April 2019 and 23:59 BST on 23 June 2019.
Purchase of a 70cl bottle of Bacardi® Carta Blanca, Bacardi® Spiced, Bacardi® Ginger or Bacardi® Raspberry with promotional neck collar is necessary to enter and internet access will be required to participate.
Maximum one prize per person.
To enter the prize draw: During the Promotion Period, purchase a bottle of Bacardi 70cl rum which has a promotional neck collar, access the promotional website at www.bacardi.com/festivals and select your country of residence if required, complete your personal details, accept the promotion Terms and Conditions, consent to photographs and videos being taken of the Main Prize Winner and guest and insert the code from the promotional neck collar where indicated to gain an entry into the prize draw.
Maximum one entry per unique code.
Main Prize: Twelve sets of a trip for a winner and one guest to Lowlands Festival in The Netherlands on 16 – 18 AUGUST 2019. All guests must be at least 18 years of age at time of travel. Main Prize will include return economy flights from London to Amsterdam, return private transfers from Amsterdam to Biddinghuizen, 3 nights’ luxe glamping accommodation at Lowlands Festival, staying in a furnished tipi, tent or hut including all bedding, weekend tickets to Lowlands Festival and travel insurance.
Secondary Prizes: One of 48 pairs of weekend tickets to either Standon Calling (25-28 July 2019), Kendal Calling (25-28 July 2019), Lost Village Festival (22-25 August 2019) or Y NOT Festival (26-29 July). 4 pairs to be won each week of promotion. 12 promotional draws in total with runner-up prizes allocated at random.
All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Festival Dates are not changeable. The Prizes are only valid for the dates as specified above and no compensation is payable if the winner is not able to attend the whole or any part of the Prize.
Main Prize Winners Selection: All valid entries from the previous seven days will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted every seven days for twelve weeks from the start of the Promotion Period – the last draw will be conducted one day after the Promotion Period closing day. The winners of the prize draws will be selected at random by an independent body.
Secondary Prize Winners Selection: All valid entries each promotional week will have a chance to win one of 4 pairs of weekend tickets to the festivals stated in clause 8. The prize draws for the runner-up prizes will take place on the same dates as the Main Prize draw. The winners of the prize draws will be selected at random by an independent body.
Prize Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted and advised that they have provisionally won (subject to confirmations of eligibility) by the telephone number provided on entry within 1 working day of the winner selection within the hours of 9am-5pm on weekdays. No voicemails will be left for consumers. Attempt to contact winners will continue for 10 working days following the promotion. If the winner is not contactable the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner who will be required to respond with required confirmations. Any reserve winner may have a reduced timeframe within which to respond.
Further Prize Information:
- Winners will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
- Travel to Lowlands Festival will be required on the following dates:
- Lowlands Festival (travel on 16 August 2019, return on 19 August 2019).
- Travel to the London airport is not included in the prize
- Runner-up festival weekend tickets will be allocated before the winner is called for each festival.
- Transportation to and from the runner-up festivals is not included in the prize
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize no compensation will be provided;
- Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted;
- If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
- Winners are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports (minimum 2 clear pages, minimum 6 months’ validity from proposed date of return), visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure;
- All travel is subject to the airline’s or train operator’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flight or train tickets cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible;
- Prize travel cannot be used in conjunction with any airline or train loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
- The Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies; and
- All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. Personal data must be true.
Bulk entries made from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
The name and region of the Main Prize winners will be made available between 15 July and 15 September 2019 on www.bacardi.com/festivals
Winners agree to take part in publicity regarding this promotion. If winners do not want their name or images to be published (except that no-one may opt out of publication of their name in accordance with clause 19) they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
The Promoter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
Liability: The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for anything which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given under applicable law:
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
- invalidate any affected entries; or
- disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This Promotion is not sponsored or promoted by Apple Inc. or its affiliates. Accordingly, Apple Inc. and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Promotion under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Promotion.
Promoter: Bacardi-Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW.