BACARDI Rum Persona Quiz – Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- 1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Brown-Forman House, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
- 2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.)
- 3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com.
- 4. Via the Personality Quiz on https://www.bacardi.com/uk/en/:
– Starting date : 00:01:01 (UK time) on 15nd Feb 2021
– Closing date: 23:59:59 (UK time) on 31st March 2021.
- 5. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- 6. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- 7. The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
- 8. To take part in this Promotion entrants must complete the sign-up form or the quiz, as the case may be in accordance with section 9 a) below, accurately.
- 9. Entrants will need to do the following, before the Closing Date:
a) Fill out the multiple choice personality quiz available during the Entry period described in Section 4 above.
b) Enter your full name and email address
d) Click submit.
- 10. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
- 11. Maximum of one entry per person.
- 12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the Prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
- 13. Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
- 14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 15. Personality Quiz on https://www.bacardi.com/uk/en/. Upon submitting their answers and their personal information during the Entry period (Section 5), participants will be automatically entered into an instant win promotion. There will be a maximum of 25 winners per week. Each participant will be automatically sent either a ‘winner’ or ‘loser’ notification by email, according to the outcome of their instant win result. In the ‘winner’ notification email, there will be a link to Mixlab Shopify site, where the winner can complete their shipping and personalisation details, in order to redeem their Prize. In the ‘loser’ notification email, there will be a link directing them to the Mixlab Shopify site, for an opportunity to purchase a personalised bottle of BACARDI Spiced with a 10% discount code applied.
- 16. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a Prize is not redeemed within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
- 17. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. The prize per winner is: 1x personalised bottle of Bacardi Spiced (RRP £21) + free shipping within UK. There will be a total of 150 bottles available during the Promotion Period.
- 19. Winners: A code is applied automatically when the winner uses the link provided in the email. The winner will land on the designated web page within the MixLab site, and the code will reduce the usual resale price from £21 to £0.00 with free shipping on one personalised bottle of Bacardi Spiced only when the winner adds that item to their shopping cart. Any subsequent items purchased at the same time will reactivate the shipping charge.
- 20. Losers: The ‘loser’ code applies 10% off a personalised bottle of Bacardi Spiced, with the normal shipping rates (£4.99) applied.
- 21. The codes can only be used once by the selected participant, they cannot be shared and will be monitored for attempted abuse.
- 22. The Prizes will be sent using Royal Mail Age Verification Service. Royal Mail operate a Challenge 25 policy and may require valid photographic ID as proof of age upon delivery. Visit www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions for more information. This service is tracked, i.e. the customer will receive emails notifying them of dispatch, delivery ETA, and redelivery options if needed.
- 23. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 24. Details of winner’s name and address will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- 25. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- 26. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prize;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- 27. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- 28. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- 30. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes.
- 31. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promotion Application, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- 32. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- 33. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
- 34. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
The Entry Period for the Promotion depends on the entry route chosen by the entrant.
Who may enter
How to enter
Limitations / restrictions on entry
Winner selection and notification
Personal details and publicity
Promoter’s intellectual property