BACARDI Rum Win Merch promotion – Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.)
3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com.
4. The Entry Period for the Promotion is:
– Starting date : 00:01:01 (UK time) on 11th March 2022
– Closing date: 23:59:59 (UK time) on 10th April 2022.
5. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
6. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over.
7. The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
8. To take part in this Promotion entrants must enter the Personality Quiz on https://www.bacardi.com/uk/en/, and complete the sign-up form in accordance with section 9 a) below, accurately.
9. Entrants will need to do the following, before the Closing Date:
a) Fill out the multiple choice personality quiz and the sign up form available during the Entry Period.
b) Enter your full name, email address and clothing size, out of S, M, L and XL.
d) Click submit.
10. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
11. Maximum of one entry per person.
12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the Prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
13. Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
15. Personality Quiz on https://www.bacardi.com/uk/en/. Upon submitting their answers and their personal information during the Entry Period, participants will be automatically entered into the promotion. Winners will be selected at the end of the Entry Period , at random (in the presence of an independent adjudicator), from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date. There will be a maximum of 400 winners – split by available merchandise sizes: 80x size S, 120x size M, 120x size L, 80x size XL. Each participant will be automatically sent either a ‘winner’ or ‘loser’ notification by email after the 15th April 2022, according to the outcome of their result. In the ‘winner’ notification email, there will be a link where the winner can complete their shipping details, in order to redeem their Prize. All Prizes will be shipped by 31st May 2022. In the ‘loser’ notification email, there will be a link directing them to the Mixlab Shopify site, for an opportunity to purchase a personalised bottle of BACARDI Carta Blanca or BACARDI Spiced with a 10% discount code applied.
16. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a Prize is not redeemed within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
17. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize per winner is: 1x item of BACARDI merchandise – either a hoodie or a bomber jacket (RRP £50-£60), picked at random + free shipping within Great Britain. There will be a total of 400 items available during the Promotion Period. Winners will not be able to choose their prize. The prize will be sent in the size indicated by the entrant in the sign-up form.
19. Losers: The ‘loser’ code applies 10% off a personalised bottle of Bacardi Carta Blanca or Bacardi Spiced, with the normal shipping rates (£4.99) applied.
20. The Prizes will be sent using Royal Mail Age Verification Service. Royal Mail operate a Challenge 25 policy and may require valid photographic ID as proof of age upon delivery. Visit www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions for more information. This service is tracked, i.e. the customer will receive emails notifying them of dispatch, delivery ETA, and redelivery options if needed.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
22. Details of winner’s name and address will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
23. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
24. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prizes;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
25. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
26. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
28. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes.
Promoter’s intellectual property
29. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promotion Application, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
30. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
31. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
32. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.