BACARDI Promotion Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is SA Bacardi-Martini Belgium NV, whose registered office is at Medialaan 50, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of Wasserman Experience Limited.
3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at Contact@BacardiLimited.com.
4. Promotional period 1: enter between 25.10.2022 at 00:00:01 and 30.03.2023 at 23:59:59 (“Promotion Period 1 BE”)
5. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
6. These competitions (“Promotions”) are open to residents of Belgium aged 18 or over.
How to enter
To take part in this any of the above Promotions entrants must (i) access the promotional website via the QR code following the instructions on the vending machine or directly at https://www.bacardi.com/campaigns/bacardivendingmachine22BE and select your country of residence, and (iii) complete your personal details and insert the code where indicated to gain an entry.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
7. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prizes as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prizes to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prizes is found).
8. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
9. Maximum of one entry per unique code.
Winner selection and notification
10. Winners will be notified instantly on the website and then contacted via email and will receive a QR code to use on the vending machine
11. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are:
13. Promotional period 1:
a) A free BACARDI can 25cl or a BACARDI Gadget
14. All other costs and expenses, including food and drink, travel insurance, transfer to the winner’s departure airport and other additional costs that arise are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. It is the winner and their guest’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport and travel documents (including visas, if necessary) and vaccinations in order to be able to take up the prize. The prize does not guarantee issuing of visas to the winner or their guest.
15. Please note that the prizes do not include personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
17. Details of winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion or by visiting website link.
18. Winners and their guests may be required to provide proof of age – both winners and their guests will need be to aged 18 or over – and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter and/or the festival in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize(s)
19. If the winner is unable to accept the prize no compensation will be provided;
20. The Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter; and
21. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
22. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. Personal data must be true.
23. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
24. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
25. Subject to the restrictions set out in section 32, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
26. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
27. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
28. Each winner and guest should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given under applicable law:
30. Cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
31. invalidate any affected entries; or
32. disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
33. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
35. Consent can be revoked at any time for the future use by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
36. The Promoter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Promoter’s intellectual property
37. All intellectual property and database rights, in the promotional neck collar, the promotional web page, the web page www.bacardi.com/festivals and our materials published on them including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
38. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
39. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
Belgian law applies
40. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of Belgium shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.