Please read our full coronavirus policy before booking.
- What hygiene and safety measures will be in place?
- Our tour capacities are reduced and pre-booking in advance is highly recommended.
- Visitors will always be required to wear face masks throughout the entire experience, and you will be temperature checked on arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available thought all the tour.
- Acrylic stations are installed at the Tour Check In Station and bar.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and will be temperature-checked daily.
- Additional cocktail purchases outside of your complimentary tour cocktail are no longer available.
- What is available at the Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico Visitor Center?
Our Mixology Class and Rum Tasting Tour are available. Private Mixology Classes and Rum Tasting tours are also available. If you are interested in a private tour, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I pay with cash at the distillery?
Currently we are unable to take cash payments, transactions need to be by card only and contactless payments are preferred.
- What if I am showing symptoms of COVID 19?
Please do not attend the distillery if you are showing any symptoms of COVID 19. All guests will be temperature checked on arrival and asked to sign to confirm that you do not have symptoms. If you have symptoms, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
and we will arrange to move your booking.
- For more information about our safety measures, watch this video.