BACARDÍ rum is a natural mixer. Take inspiration from these classic rum cocktail recipes and make the drink that makes the moment.
BACARDÍ Piña Colada
The BACARDÍ heritage is a proud one. We gave the world the original Cuban Piña Colada - a mellow rum cocktail best made with fresh coconut water and pineapple just as it was back in 1922.
Share with friends
- Place the pineapple chunks into a cocktail shaker and crush them lightly (using a muddler or bar spoon).
- Then pour in the pineapple juice and coconut water and stir it all up to dissolve the sugar before pouring in the BACARDÍ Carta Blanca rum.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously.
- Next pour the mix into a tall glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and leaf.
Share with friends
MIX IT UP!
Add BACARDÍ Carta Blanca rum to the cool crispness of freshly squeezed lime and mint on ice. You’ve just created a refreshing Original BACARDÍ Mojito – the perfect rum cocktail for sundown and other magical moments.
The Cuba Libre perfectly captures the independent spirit of BACARDÍ. Mix BACARDÍ Carta Oro rum with cola, lime juice and lots of ice in a high ball glass. Finish with a lime wedge and drink a delicious toast to freedom.
As you step into the evening, enjoy the Caribbean flavour of BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro rum and ginger ale. Served over ice with a splash of fresh lime, this drink is the perfect refreshment for a summer’s night.
Our latest campaign celebrates through dance the individuality and freedom of spirit that BACARDÍ embodies.
Take your enjoyment to the next level with our premium rums. Choose BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro for sophisticated cocktails. Or enjoy the rich butterscotch and nutmeg notes of BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho. For a luxurious sipping experience it has to be BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez – barrel aged for ten years.