Bacardi Christmas Jumper Promotion Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this prize promotion (“Promotion”).
- 1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
- 2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of STACI UK, Walker Park, Blackamoor Road Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 2LG.
- 3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or written to at Bacardi Christmas Jumper Promotion, Bacardi Martini Ltd, 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW.
- 4. Starting date: 12:00 (UK time) on 29.11.21.
- 5. Closing date: 23:59 (UK time) on 12.12.21.
- 6. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
- 7. This Promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland only) aged 18 or over.
- 8. The following may not enter or win [or participate in] a prize: (a) employees of the Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
How to enter
- 9. To take part in this Promotion, Entrants must complete the sign-up form in accordance with the section below before the Closing Date.
- 10. Entrants will need to do the following:
- a) Enter your full name and email address
- c) Click submit.
- 11. No purchase necessary, entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
- 12. Entrants can enter the promotion multiple times but a maximum of 1 jumper will be available per entrant.
- 13. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
- 14. Entries must not be made in bulk or through agents or third parties.
- 15. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 16. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize(s) may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- 17. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
Winner selection and notification
- 18. Submit Entry via https://www.bacardi.com/uk/en/campaigns/xmasjumper21uk/or scanning the QR code on the promotional material in venue. Upon submitting their personal information during the Entry period (Section 5), participants will be automatically entered into an instant win promotion. Once participants have entered the competition as per the above, each participant will be automatically presented either a ‘winner’ or ‘loser’ page, according to the outcome of their instant win result. In the ‘winner’ notification, there will be a link where the winner can complete their shipping and size details, in order for their prize to be sent to them.
- 19. Different sizes are available and will show on the size select function of the winning details. The jumpers are a snug fit. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
- 20. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 21. The winner(s) must provide a suitable delivery address in the UK that is not a PO box within the flow of the prize being awarded. The prize will be delivered within 7 working days via Fedex Couriers. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the prize.
- 22. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 23. The prize per winner is: 1x Bacardi Christmas jumper + free shipping within UK. A limit of 50 jumpers will be given away per day. There will be a total of 700 jumpers available during the Promotion Period.
- 24. There will be 100 Small, 225 Medium, 230 Large, 85 X-Large and 60 XX-Large available. As prizes are won the available sizes will deplete and as such your preferred size may not be available. As such the Promoter will do their best to fulfil your preferred size but a substitute size may be sent.
- 25. The Prizes will be sent using Fedex Couriers. This service is tracked. If a prize winner does not receive their jumper within 7 working days please email email@example.com and someone will respond with further tracking detail regarding your prize.
- 26. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 27. Details of winner’s name and address will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- 28. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- 29. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
- c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- 30. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- 31. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
- 33. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their image and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
- 34. By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by post to Bacardi Martini Ltd, 2 Royal Court, Church Green Close, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW by 31.3.21. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
Promoter’s intellectual property
- 35. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promotion Application and our materials published on them excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- 36. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- 37. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
- 38. This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including in relation to the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, except that entrants resident in Scotland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Scotland.
- 39. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- 40. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- 41. Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from the Great Britain and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.