OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE BACARDI & EATOKRA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open ONLY to legal residents of the United States who are (a) at least twenty-one (21) years old.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 12:00 PM ET on January 16, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: Complete the entry form located on www.bacardi.com/us/en/campaigns/EatOkraBHM Flyaway23US. Entrants should complete the form in full by providing your full name, email address and home address.
a. For all Entries: The use of multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Drawing: On or about March 3rd, 2023, Administrator will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing, using the contact information on in the survey.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
6. Prize: One (1) grand prize lucky winner and one (1) guest will receive dinner and at a restaurant listed and featured on the EatOkra platform of their choosing anywhere in the United States. The prize consists of: (a) roundtrip coach-class airfare for two (2) (b) a one-night hotel stay (c) prepaid card for transportation, and (c) Restaurant gift card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $2,000. The actual value of the trip will vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, the point of departure, and the dates of travel. The trip must be completed by September 30, 2023 and is subject to availability. The winner is responsible for paying any costs and expenses not listed above. The winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and may be required to sign a liability and publicity release form. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor. The prize may not be transferred. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) modify the sweepstakes to address the impairment or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
11. Winner Information: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Requests must be received by September 19, 2023.
12. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134.