WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN VISITING CASA BACARDÍ
Please read our full coronavirus policy before booking for a safe and fun experience.
1. What hygiene and safety measures will be in place?
- Our tour capacities are reduced and pre-booking in advance is required.
- Visitors will always be required to wear face masks throughout the entire experience, and you will be temperature checked on arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available thought all the tour.
- Acrylic stations are installed at the check in desk and bar.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and will be temperature-checked daily.
2. What is available at the Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico Visitor Center?
Our Mixology Class and Rum Tasting Tour is available. Private Mixology Classes and Rum Tasting tours are also available. If you are interested in a private tour, please send an email to: email@example.com
3. Can I pay with cash?
Currently we are unable to take cash payments, transactions need to be by card only and contactless payments are preferred.
4. What if I am showing symptoms of COVID-19?
Please do not attend to your tour if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. All guests will be temperature checked on arrival and asked to confirm that you do not have symptoms. If you have symptoms, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to move your booking.
5. For more information about our safety measures on-site, watch this video
6. Puerto Rico is enforcing travel measures for everyone’s safety. Please read the latest Travel Guidelines here, and be sure to read our new protocols for a safe and fun experience at the Casa BACARDÍ here.